Dante Mossi, Presidente Ejecutivo del BCIE; Jolita Butkeviciene, Directora UE para LAC; Vania Vegas, Gerente de Programas de KfW; y Paul Stenier, Presidente de CONAMYPE.
The European Union in El Salvador, CABEI, KFW, and CONAMYPE, announced the launch of the Initiative Dinámica II - Special Window of El Salvador that will contribute 6 million euros to MSMEs affected by COVID-19.
This new program will promote Venezuelan migrants’ integration and regularization processes and facilitate their access to urban services.
Support to SMEs
Project leaded by KfW
- 47,000 hectares under agroforestry systems supported
- 4.3 million tons of CO2 stored by agroforestry activities
- 4.2 million cubic meters of water saved
- 70,000 hectares of farmland under soil conservation practices
- 3,269 businesses and producers supported
Enabling sustainable agricultural production adapted to climate change
- 12,400 hectares are provided with an irrigation system.
- 14,150 families should benefit, many of them mestizos, indigenous, Afro-Ecuadorians and mountaineers.