Thanks to LAIF funds, the Development Bank of Ecuador B.P. signed 16 pre-investment agreements with various municipalities throughout the Ecuadorian territory, within the framework of the Program to Strengthen Water and Sanitation services, for a non-reimbursable amount of USD 6.1 million.
Join us on Friday 11 September from 15:00 to 16:15 CET for the online event on Team Europe’s response to the recovery in emerging and developing economies.
Support to SMEs
Project leaded by KfW
- 47,000 hectares under agroforestry systems supported
- 4.3 million tons of CO2 stored by agroforestry activities
- 4.2 million cubic meters of water saved
- 70,000 hectares of farmland under soil conservation practices
- 3,269 businesses and producers supported
Enabling sustainable agricultural production adapted to climate change
- 12,400 hectares are provided with an irrigation system.
- 14,150 families should benefit, many of them mestizos, indigenous, Afro-Ecuadorians and mountaineers.