Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum (CREF)
The 15th annual Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum is the meeting place for more than 400 energy sector and finance leaders who are united in a common goal: to ramp up investment in clean energy across the Caribbean. It is the largest gathering of the Caribbean energy market.
Now, the focus on the energy transition has sharpened. Global geopolitical tensions, the pressure to decarbonize, and the critical need for energy independence have thrust clean energy to the top of the regional agenda. The time for talk and targets has passed. How do we translate this new urgency into progress and projects? Ultimately, how do we get the clean energy transition over the finish line?
What to expect from the CREF 2023 agenda?
Pre-CREF Day | April 26
- Launch of the Hydrogen Summit for the Caribbean
- 2023 Island Resilience Action Challenge ( IRAC )
CREF 2023 | April 27-28
- 100 speakers and 25+ sessions over two days – regional and international policymakers, utilities, financiers, investors, developers, and multilaterals.
- Caribbean country spotlights: national leaders will bring you up-to-speed on progress, milestones and opportunities for investment and engagement.
- Extended coverage of Puerto Rico & the Dominican Republic. What’s next, and where are the opportunities to get involved?
- Presentation of CREF 2023 Industry Awards.
- Women in Renewable Energy Lunch.
- 2023 CREF-Castalia Index & Marketplace: Benchmark data and analysis on countries and projects, available exclusively for CREF delegates.
- Deep-Dive Networking Roundtables: A series of discussions across a range of topics, from the implementation of storage and cutting-edge regulation, to delivering on distributed generation and next-generation utility business models.
Please click here to check details on the numerous sessions, workshops and events offered.